Register .gmbh Domain Name
Special offer for the first year instead of 32.13. Annual price incl. 19% VAT.
.gmbh domain specifics
- .gmbh domains can only be registered by limited liability companies from Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
- The domain name does not have to match the name of the GmbH.
- In addition to any active GmbH, a Ges.m.b.H. in formation may also be the holder of a .gmbh domain.
- Compliance with the registration requirement can be verified at any time by the registry Extra Dynamite, LLC, the operator of the technical registry Identity Digital Inc. or by alldomains.hosting as the responsible registrar.
- In the event of an inspection of the registration requirements, the domain holder has to submit an excerpt from the company register or an excerpt from the commercial register promptly.
- In the case of companies in the process of being founded, suitable verification documents (e.g. a copy of the shareholders' agreement, registration in the commercial register, etc.) must be provided in case of need.
Included for free at each domain name
200 MB hosting including e-mail account
By drag & Drop to your own website
Domain & e-mail
Set up forwarding without limits
Extensive DNS Zone Editor
Apply for an owner change online
Easy setup of subdomains
.gmbh Domain price information:
(Price for the first year)
|Price per registration year:||32.13|
|Price in Euro including 19% VAT.|
Notice about premium domains
Additional domain informations
Domain transfer to alldomains.hosting
Hosting for your .gmbh domain
Homepage Designer for your .gmbh domain
E-mail hosting for your .gmbh domain
SSL Certificate for your .gmbh domain
*After the domain name has been transferred, it will be renewed for one year.
The current registration term will be preserved and extended by one year. There is no loss of paid registration-terms.
How are domain-names renewed or cancelled?
.gmbh domains are always renewed automatically. You will receive a notification about the upcoming expiry date 90, 60, 30, and 14 days before expiration. In order to be able to renew a .gmbh domain, sufficient credit on the customer's account is required. All notifications will therefore also include the current balance and the amount required for renewal. The address for delivering these notifications can be set in the customer-center. If a domain name is no longer to be renewed, it can be terminated without bureaucracy in the customer center.
What happens if you do not respond to the renewal notification?
If the customer account does not have the required balance during the extension period of the domain name, no automatic renewal can take place. The .gmbh domain will be suspended at the expiration date in this case. A suspended domain is no longer available and can therefore no longer be used for websites, e-mails, or other previously associated services. A suspended .gmbh domain is still renewable. In the 30 days after the expiration of the paid service period, this is possible in exchange for the renewal fee and the fees for the domain-recovery (Undelete: gTLDs).
When will my domain be deleted?
If the suspension period of 30 days expires unused, the domain is deleted. Even deleted .gmbh domains can still be recovered. In addition to the renewal fee, fees will be charged for the domain-recovery (Restore: gTLDs) in the 30 days after deletion.
.gmbh is in following categories: Organizations, Popular, Business, Services & Support
25 more domains in the main category Organizations: